The Elite Sirius Fighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Elite Sirius Fighters

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDawn of War
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Message for windows users!
funny jokes Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15 2009, 23:48 by Battlespud1

» S.P.A.M!!!!!!!
funny jokes Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15 2009, 14:26 by Wolfie

» Attention! Announcement from Commander Spectre.
funny jokes Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21 2008, 08:33 by Battlespud1

» If you like Ogame, try out Cybernation
funny jokes Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15 2008, 18:03 by Spectre

» funny jokes
funny jokes Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15 2008, 04:52 by Battlespud1

» Model Competition
funny jokes Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29 2008, 21:06 by Wolfie

» Galaga 2.0
funny jokes Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10 2008, 22:54 by Wolfie

» Freelancer Community Network added
funny jokes Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03 2008, 18:16 by Wolfie

» hi :O
funny jokes Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23 2008, 21:51 by Wolfie

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

funny jokes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Battlespud1
Admin
Admin
Battlespud1

Number of posts : 143
ESF Rank : Commander
=ESF= Department : Command
Registration date : 2008-07-09

funny jokes Empty
PostSubject: funny jokes   funny jokes Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15 2008, 03:59

One day a Madam opened the brothel door and saw a rather dignified, well-dressed, good-looking man in his late forties or early fifties.
"May I help you?" she asked.
"I want to see Valerie," the man replied.
"Sir, Valerie is one of our most expensive ladies. Perhaps you would prefer someone else," said the madam.
"No. I must see Valerie," he replied.
Just then, Valerie appeared and announced to the man that she charged $5,000 a visit. Without hesitation, the man pulled out $5000.00 and gave it to Valerie, and they went upstairs. After an hour, the man calmly left.
The next night, the same man appeared again, once more demanding to see Valerie. Valerie explained that no one had ever come back two nights in a row -- too expensive -- and there were no discounts. The price was still $5,000. Again the man pulled out the money, gave it to Valerie, and they went upstairs. After an hour, he left.
The following night the man was there yet again. Everyone was astounded that he had come for a third consecutive night, but he paid Valerie and they went upstairs.
After their session, Valerie questioned the man. "No one has ever been with me three nights in a row. Where are you from?" she asked.
The man replied, " South Carolina."
"Really" she said. "I have family in South Carolina."
"I know," the man said. "Your father died, and I am your sister's attorney. She asked me to give you your $15,000 inheritance."
The moral of the story is that three things in life are guaranteed:
1. Death
2. Taxes
3. Being screwed by a lawyer
Back to top Go down
http://www.esfsite.own0.com
Battlespud1
Admin
Admin
Battlespud1

funny jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: funny jokes   funny jokes Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15 2008, 04:00

A man comes into the ER and yells, "My wife's going to have her baby in the cab!" I grabbed my stuff, rushed out to the cab, lifted the lady's dress, and began to take off her underwear. Suddenly I noticed that there were several cabs, and I was in the wrong one. --Dr. Mark MacDonald, San Antonio, TX
At the beginning of my shift I placed a stethoscope on an elderly and slightly deaf female patient's anterior chest wall. "Big breaths," I instructed. "Yes, they used to be," she remorsefully replied. --Dr. Richard Byrnes, Seattle, WA
One day I had to be the bearer of bad news when I told a wife that her husband had died of a massive myocardial infarct. Not more than five minutes later, I heard her reporting to the rest of the family that he had died of a "massive internal fart." --Dr. Susan Steinberg, Manitoba, Canada
I was performing a complete physical, including the visual acuity test. I placed the patient twenty feet from the chart and began, "Cover your right eye with your hand." He read the 20/20 line perfectly. "Now your left." Again, a flawless read. "Now both," I requested. There was silence. He couldn't even read the large E on the top line. I turned and discovered that he had done exactly what I had asked; he was standing there with both his eyes covered. I was laughing too hard to finish the exam. --Dr. Matthew Theodropolous, Worcester, MA
During a patient's two week follow-up appointment with his cardiologist, he informed me, his doctor, that he was having trouble with one of his medications. Which one?" I asked. "The patch. The nurse told me to put on a new one every six hours and now I'm running out of places to put it!" I had him quickly undress and discovered what I hoped I wouldn't see. Yes, the man had over fifty patches on his body! Now the instructions include removal of the old patch before applying a new one. --Dr. Rebecca St. Clair, Norfolk, VA
While acquainting myself with a new elderly patient, I asked, "How long have you been bed-ridden?" After a look of complete confusion she answered, "Why, not for about twenty years -- when my husband was alive." --Dr. Steven Swanson, Corvallis, OR
I was caring for a woman from Kentucky and asked, "So, how's your breakfast this morning?" "It's very good, except for the Kentucky Jelly. I can't seem to get used to the taste," the patient replied. I then asked to see the jelly and the woman produced a foil packet labeled "KY Jelly." --Dr. Leonard Kransdorf, Detroit, MI
A new, young MD doing his residency in OB was quite embarrassed performing female pelvic exams. To cover his embarrassment he had unconsciously formed a habit of whistling softly. The middle aged lady upon whom he was performing this exam suddenly burst out laughing and further embarrassed him. He looked up from his work and sheepishly said, "I'm sorry. Was I tickling you?" She replied, "No doctor, but the song you were whistling was "I wish I was an Oscar Meyer Wiener." --won't admit his name
Back to top Go down
Battlespud1
Admin
Admin
Battlespud1

funny jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: funny jokes   funny jokes Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15 2008, 04:01

http://www.funny.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/Funny.woa/wa/SectionA/funny?section=Jokes_Category_Funniest_Jokes_Sex__Sexuality
Back to top Go down
Battlespud1
Admin
Admin
Battlespud1

funny jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: funny jokes   funny jokes Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15 2008, 04:07

A boy and his father were playing ball in the front yard when the boy saw a honeybee. He ran over and stomped it.
"Don't do that, that was a honeybee," his father said, "he wasn't doing anything to you. For killing him you will do without honey for a week."
Later the boy saw a butterfly, so he ran over and stomped on it.
"That was a butterfly," his father said, "he wasn't doing anything to you, and for killing him you will do without butter for a week."
The next morning the family sat down for breakfast. The boy eating his toast plain with no honey or butter.
Suddenly a cockroach ran out from under the stove. His mother stomped on it.
The boy looked at his father and said, "Are you going to tell her, Dad, or should I?"
Back to top Go down
Battlespud1
Admin
Admin
Battlespud1

funny jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: funny jokes   funny jokes Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15 2008, 04:08

"Hello?"
"Hi honey this is Daddy. Is Mommy near the phone?"
"No Daddy.
She's upstairs in the bedroom with Uncle Paul."
After a brief pause, Daddy says, "But honey, you haven't got an Uncle Paul."
"Oh yes I do, and he's upstairs in the room with Mommy, right now."
Brief Pause.
"Uh, okay then, this is what I want you to do. Put the phone down on the table, run upstairs and knock on the bedroom door and shout to Mommy that Daddy's car just pulled into the driveway."
"Okay Daddy, just a minute."
A few minutes later the little girl comes back to the phone. "I did it Daddy."
"And what happened honey?" he asked.
"Well, Mommy got all scared,jumped out of bed with no clothes on and ran around screaming.Then she tripped over the rug, hit her head on the dresser and now she isn't moving at all!"
"Oh my God!!! What about your Uncle Paul?"
"He jumped out of the bed with no clothes on, too. He was all scared and he jumped out of the back window and into the swimming pool. But I guess he didn't know that you took out the water last week to clean it. He hit the bottom of the pool and I think he's dead."
***Long Pause***
***Longer Pause***
***Even Longer Pause***
Then Daddy says, "Swimming pool? Is this 486-5731?"
Back to top Go down
Battlespud1
Admin
Admin
Battlespud1

funny jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: funny jokes   funny jokes Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15 2008, 04:09

"Don't laugh!" said the patient, Ed.
"Of course I won't laugh," the doctor said. "I'm a professional. In over twenty years I've never laughed at a patient."
"Okay then," Ed said, and proceeded to drop his trousers, revealing the tiniest 'hoo-ha' the doctor had ever seen. It could not have been bigger than the size of an AAA battery.
Unable to control himself, the doctor started giggling, and then fell laughing to the floor.
Ten minutes later, he was able to struggle to his feet and regain his composure. "I'm so sorry," said the doctor. "I really am. I do not know what came over me. On my honor as a doctor and a gentleman, I promise it will not happen again. Now what seems to be the problem?"
"It's swollen," Ed replied...
Back to top Go down
Battlespud1
Admin
Admin
Battlespud1

funny jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: funny jokes   funny jokes Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15 2008, 04:09

One day, in line at the company cafeteria, Jack says to Mike behind him, "My elbow hurts like hell. I guess I better see a doctor."
"Listen, you don't have to spend that kind of money, " Mike replies. "There's a diagnostic computer at the drugstore at the corner. Just give it a urine sample and the computer'll tell you what's wrong and what to do about it. It takes ten seconds and costs ten dollars...a hell of a lot cheaper than a doctor."
So Jack deposits a urine sample in a small jar and takes it to the drugstore. He deposits ten dollars, and the computer lights up and asks for the urine sample. He pours the sample into the slot and waits.
Ten seconds later, the computer ejects a printout: You have tennis elbow. Soak your arm in warm water and avoid heavy activity. It will improve in two weeks.
That evening while thinking how amazing this new technology was, Jack began wondering if the computer could be fooled. He mixed some tap water, a stool sample from his dog, urine samples from his wife and daughter, and masturbated into the mixture for good measure.
Jack hurries back to the drugstore, eager to check the results. He deposits ten dollars, pours in his concoction, and awaits the results.
The computer prints the following:
1. Your tap water is too hard. Get a water softener. 2. Your dog has ringworm. Bathe him with anti-fungal shampoo. 3. Your daughter has a cocaine habit. Get her into rehab. 4. Your wife is pregnant...twin girls. They aren't yours. Get a lawyer. 5. If you don't stop playing with yourself, your elbow will never get better.
Back to top Go down
Battlespud1
Admin
Admin
Battlespud1

funny jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: funny jokes   funny jokes Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15 2008, 04:10

A cruise on the Pacific goes all wrong, the ship sinks, and there are only three survivors; Bob, Tom and Debbie.
They manage to swim to a small island and they live there for a couple of years doing what's natural for men and women to do.
After several years of casual sex, all the time, Debbie began to feel absolutely horrible about what she was doing.
She felt having sex with both Bob and Tom was so immoral and bad that she killed herself.
It was tragic, but Bob and Tom managed to get through it. After a while, Bob and Tom's resistance to nature's urgings waned, and the inevitable happened.
Well, a couple more years went by and Bob and Tom began to feel debased and humiliated about what they were doing.
So they buried Debbie.
Back to top Go down
Battlespud1
Admin
Admin
Battlespud1

funny jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: funny jokes   funny jokes Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15 2008, 04:11

I, the Penis hereby request a pay raise for the following reasons:
I do physical labour
I work at great depths
I plunge headfirst into everything I do
I do not get weekends or public holidays off.
I work in a damp environment.
I work in a damp place with poor ventilation.
I work in high temperatures.
My work exposes me to contageous diseases.
sincerely....
P.Ness
the response:
Dear P. Ness
After asssessing your request and considering the arguments you have raised the administration rejects your request for the following reasons:
You do not work 8 hours straight.
You fall asleep after brief work periods.
You do not always follow orders from management.
You do not stay in your designated area and are often seen visiting other locations.
You do not take the initiative- You need to be pressured and stimulated in order to start working.
You leave the workplace rather messy at the end of your shift.
You don't always observe necessary safety regulations, such as wearing protective clothing.
You will be retiring well before you are 65.
You are unable to work double shifts.
You sometimes leave your designated work area before you have completed your task.
And if that were not all, you've been seen constantly entering and exiting the workplace carrying two suspicious- looking bags.
Sincerely yours.....V.Gina
Back to top Go down
Battlespud1
Admin
Admin
Battlespud1

funny jokes Empty